Please read our terms and conditions for our private tours and experiences:
PRODUCT VALIDITY, MODIFICATIONS and AMENDMENTS
The Tours and Experiences My Trip To Italia offers are valid as per the dates and times for which the user receives our confirmation and My Trip To Italia is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
Booking modifications and or amendments must be sent to and confirmed by My Trip To Italia.
- My Trip To Italia does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates or times of an existing booking. Amendments or changes must be received no later than 7 days before the date of the tour. My Trip To Italia does not guarantee changes/amendements will be accepted.
- If you request a date/time change we will try to adjust your booking to your request at our best possible however My Trip To Italia cannot guarantee changes to bookings since these are subject only to availability.
PAYMENTS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
EXPERIENCES and TOURS Sections
- Full payment by credit card is required to validate a reservation.
- Cancellation up to 30 days results in a cancellation fee of 20% of the total amount paid
- Museum tickets are non refundable in all cases
- No refund for cancellations from 29 days to no show of the date of the tour/experience
- There is no refund for No Show to any of the booked tours/experiences.
ALL OTHER Sections (Villas, Secret Havens, Wedding Destinations)
You will receive a voucher for each tour booked. You must provide the voucher at the start of your tour. Voucher/s are issued in client name and are not transferable.
On the voucher meeting point and time will be specified. If for any reason client is delayed or does not see the supplier at the meeting point, he/she must immediately advise by calling the number on the voucher for assistance.
DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will My Trip To Italia be liable for any of the following losses or damage: (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of
My Trip To Italia has no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control. This also includes, a) the closure of venues or museums for any reason b) the inability for the tour/or experience to access certain monuments/areas and/or venues due to restrictions caused by excessive traffic, weather, marches, manifestations, protests, public events or for the area being restored/under construction or covered/obstructed to public view
APPLICABLE LAWS AND LEGAL COURT
The terms and conditions of use are subject and interpreted by the Italian law except for the International Private Law. Any controversy derived or connected to the execution of terms and conditions of use will be passed on to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Italy.