APULIA - Lecce Highlights and Papier Machè lesson
The city of the Baroque will captivate you, transporting you to an open-air museum. Squares, palaces, and churches will lead you to the absolute emblem of the Baroque, the Church of Santa Croce. With awe you will see the Roman amphitheater in the heart of Piazza Sant’Oronzo, patron saint of the city. You will be able to participate in a practical workshop to learn the secrets of papier-mâché and learn the history of this tradition. Guided by the expert hands of a local papier mache, you will be the one to create a small papier mache artefact, to take with you as a souvenir of this wonderful experience! NOTE: This tour can also be booked without the papier mache lesson. EXTRA: entrance fees to the churches, transportation on request
Booking modifications and or amendments must be sent to and confirmed by My Trip To Italia.
- My Trip To Italia does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates or times of an existing booking. Amendments or changes must be received no later than 7 days before the date of the tour. My Trip To Italia does not guarantee changes/amendements will be accepted.
- If you request a date/time change we will try to adjust your booking to your request at our best possible however My Trip To Italia cannot guarantee changes to bookings since these are subject only to availability.
PAYMENTS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Full payment by credit card is required to validate a reservation.
- Cancellation up to 30 days results in a cancellation fee of 20% of the total amount paid
- Museum tickets are non refundable in all cases
- No refund for cancellations from 29 days to no show of the date of the tour/experience
- There is no refund for No Show to any of the booked tours/experiences.
You will receive a voucher for each tour booked. You must provide the voucher at the start of your tour. Voucher/s are issued in client name and are not transferable. On the voucher meeting point and time will be specified. If for any reason client is delayed or does not see the supplier at the meeting point, he/she must immediately advise by calling the number on the voucher for assistance.