TUSCANY - Florence Highlights
Florence is one of Italy's most important Renaissance architectural and art centers.
You will see magnificent works by masters of the Renaissance such as the Duomo, the Bell tower, Piazza San Lorenzo, Palazzo Vecchio and the Ponte Vecchio.You will hear about how Florence appeared in that period as well as today. Choose the 4 hours tour if you wish to visit one museum. The 5 hours tour allows the time to do both the Uffizi and the Academy. Bookings with museum entrances must be made well in advance.
Note: timetable and duration are approximate.
On Request: entrance tickets quoted at time of booking.
Booking modifications and or amendments must be sent to and confirmed by My Trip To Italia.
- My Trip To Italia does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates or times of an existing booking. Amendments or changes must be received no later than 7 days before the date of the tour. My Trip To Italia does not guarantee changes/amendements will be accepted.
- If you request a date/time change we will try to adjust your booking to your request at our best possible however My Trip To Italia cannot guarantee changes to bookings since these are subject only to availability.
PAYMENTS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Full payment by credit card is required to validate a reservation.
- Cancellation up to 30 days results in a cancellation fee of 20% of the total amount paid
- Museum tickets are non refundable in all cases
- No refund for cancellations from 29 days to no show of the date of the tour/experience
- There is no refund for No Show to any of the booked tours/experiences.
You will receive a voucher for each tour booked. You must provide the voucher at the start of your tour. Voucher/s are issued in client name and are not transferable. On the voucher meeting point and time will be specified. If for any reason client is delayed or does not see the supplier at the meeting point, he/she must immediately advise by calling the number on the voucher for assistance.